This work considers features of genesis, a deep structure and a prospective value of the Muruntau ore field and its flanks, a spatial relation of various classes of gold ores in the operational condition, changes of an industrial ore concentration of gold through time and conditions of its production from technogenic sources. Allocated in the Central Tamdytau on zones of a real ore content (Hg, Au, Ag), to geochemical anomalies (to Ag, Au, W, Hg, Sb, As) and to thin-section blue cap of gold, a scheelite, cinnabarite, diaspore, etc., the expected and search area is estimated as the indicator of the covered and bridged over large-scale gold complex of ore grade mineralization.
Muruntau, ore field, gold zone, geological-genetic model, Tamdytau, geochemical zonality, Au, Ag, Sb, As, W, Cu, Sn
1. Ezhkov, Yu. B., Rakhimov, R. R., Balashov, A. N. Gold deposits of KyzylKum. Problems. Decisions. Prospects - Saarbrucken, Deutschland: LAMBERT Academic Publishing., 2012. - 78 pp.
2. Ezhkov, Yu. B., et al. Perspectives to expand Muruntau-Kosmanic ore nozzle (Central Kyzylkum, Uzbekistan), // Ores and Metals, 2009. - no. 2 - p. 28.
3. Cher, S. D. Metallogeny of Gold (North America, Australia, Oceania) - Moscow: Subsoil., 1972. - 296 pp.
4. Konstantinov, M. M., et al. Gold Ore Giants of Russia and the World - Moscow: Scientific World., 2000. - 272 pp.
5. Marakushev, A. A., Hohlov, V. A. Petrological model of formation of gold-ore deposits of Muruntau (West of Uzbekistan), // Geology of Ore Deposits, 1992. - v. 34 - no. 1 - p. 38.
6. Marakushev, A., Paneyax, N. A., Rusinov, V. L., Persev, N., Zotov, N. A. Petrological model of formation of ore deposits-giants, // Geology of Ore Deposits, 1998. - v. 40 - no. 3 - p. 236.
7. Obraztsov, A. I. The regularity of formation and localization of gold-ore deposits of Muruntau ore field, Doctoral Thesis - Moscow: MGRI., 1998.
8. Obraztsov, A. I. Changing assignment on morphology, structure of Muruntau deposits and efficiency of research and exploration works, // Geology and Mineral Resources, 2001. - no. 4 - p. 10.
9. Rundkvist, D. V. Ore Content and Geological Formations of the Structure Earth Crust - Leningrad: Nedra., 1981. - 424 pp.
10. Sitenkov, V. N., Drebenshtedt, K., Ravshanov, D. M. Use the principle of cyclical production to meet the challenges of mining and processing complex, // Mining Messenger of Uzbekistan, 2005. - no. 1 - p. 17.
11. Vixter, B. Ya., Suslin, A. M., Xazan, K. E. Analysis of ore-magmatic systems to improve the efficiency of prospecting, // Exploration and Protection of Mineral Resources, 1983. - no. 4 - p. 14.