The authors have analyzed the influence of tectonic faults located in the external stress field on the process of destruction of structural tectonic blocks. The article describes the impact of changes in the regional field of tectonic stresses on the geoecological safety of a deep radioactive waste disposal facility in the Nizhnekansky massif (the Krasnoyarsk Territory). The authors compared the results of modeling the stress-strain state of conditionally equivalent environment for two hierarchical levels: destruction of tile cladding of buildings and underground structures and carried out this comparison on a mega scale, for the epicentral zones of crust earthquakes. The above results provide a basis for using the analogy method for predicting the stability of structural tectonic blocks, since the obtained qualitative regularities of the process of destruction of the geological environment are not sensitive to the scale effect.
Analogy method, stress-strain state, geological environment, tectonics, mathematical modeling, high-level radioactive waste
1. Anderson, E. B., S. V. Belov, E. N. Kamnev, I. Yu. Kolesnikov, N. F. Lobanov, V. N. Morozov, V. N. Tatarinov (2011) , Underground Isolation of Radioactive Waste, 592 pp., Mining Book, Moscow.
2. Belov, S. V., V. N. Morozov, V. N. Tatarinov, E. N. Kamnev, J. Hammer (2007) , Study of the structure and geodynamic evolution of the Nizhnekansky Massif in connection with the disposal of highly radioactive waste, Geoecology, no. 2, p. 248-266.
3. Chernykh, V. V. (2013) , Actualism and the principle of analogies in geological retrospectives, Lithosphere, no. 4, p. 49-39.
4. Dinnick, A. N. (1946) , Stability of Arches, 127 pp., OGIZ GOSTEHIZDAT, Moscow.
5. Gvishiani, A. D., L. A. Weisberg, V. N. Tatarinov, A. I. Manevich (2018) , System analysis in mining sciences and decreasing environment damage, Proceedings of the conference dedicated to the memory of Academician A. V. Kryazhimsky "System Analysis: Modeling and Management", p. 43-45, Institute of Mathematics named V. A. Steklov, RAS, Moscow, https://doi.org/10.4213/proc20588.
6. Gvishiani, A. D., V. I. Kaftan, R. I. Krasnoperov, V. N. Tatarinov (2019) , Geoinformatics and systems analysis in geophysics and geodynamic, Earth Physics, no. 1, p. 42-60, https://doi.org/10.31857/S0002-33372019142-60.
7. Gzovsky, M. V. (1975) , Basics of Tectonophysics, 536 pp., Science, Moscow.
8. Kocharyan, G. G. (2016) , Geomechanics of Faults, 424 pp., GEOS, Moscow.
9. Kochkin, B. T. (2019) , Investigating the geological environment at the Yeniseisky site: tasks for the current stage of the disposal project, Radioactive Waste, 2, no. 7, p. 76-91, https://doi.org/10 25283/2587-9707-2019-2-76-91.
10. Morozov, V. N., A. I. Manevich (2016) , Modeling stress-strain state in the epicentral zone of the earthquake 26.01.2001, M=6.9 (India), Geophysical Research, 17, no. 4, p. 23-36, https://doi.org/10.21455/gr2016.4-2.
11. Morozov, V. N., A. I. Manevich (2018) , Modeling stress-strain state in the epicentral zone of the earthquake 13.03.1992, Ms=6.8 (Turkey), Geophysical Research, 19, no. 1, p. 17-29, https://doi.org/10.21455/gr2018.1-2.
12. Morozov, V. N., I. Yu. Kolesnikov, S. V. Belov, V. N. Tatarinov (2008) , Stress-strain state Nizhnekansky massif - the area of possible disposal of radioactive waste, Geoecology, no. 3, p. 232-243.
13. Morozov, V. N., I. Yu. Kolesnikov, V. N. Tatarinov (2011) , Modeling of danger levels of stress-strain state in structural blocks of the Nizhnekansky granitoid massif (to the choice of radioactive waste disposal sites), Geoecology, no. 6, p. 524-542.
14. Morozov, V. N., I. Yu. Kolesnikov, V. N. Tatarinov (2012) , Modeling the Hazard Levels of Stress-Strain State in Structural Blocks in Nizhnekanskii Granitoid Massif for Selecting Nuclear Waste Disposal Sites, Water Resources, 39, no. 7, p. 756-769, https://doi.org/10.1134/S009780781207007X.
15. Morozov, V. N., V. N. Tatarinov, I. Yu. Kolesnikov, A. I. Manevich (2018) , Modeling the Stress-Strain State in the Epicentral Zone of a Strong Earthquake in Iran (December 26, 2003, Mw=6.6), Izvestiya, Physics of the Solid Earth, 54, no. 4, p. 602-611, https://doi.org/10.1134/S1069351318040080.
16. Morozov, V. N., V. I. Kaftan, V. N. Tatarinov, I. Yu. Kolesnikov, A. I. Manevich, A. Yu. Melnikov (2018) , Numerical Modeling of the Stress-Strain State and Results of GPS Monitoring of the Epicentral Area of the August 24, 2014 Earthquake (Napa, California, USA), Geotectonics, 52, no. 5, p. 578-588, https://doi.org/10.1134/S0016852118040064.
17. Nazarov, I. V. (1982) , Methodology of Geological Research, 177 pp., Science, Novosibirsk.
18. Ozersky, A. Yu. (2012) , Geochemical peculiarities of the Lower archean rocks at the site of probable underground construction in the southern part of the Yenisei Ridge, Exploration and Protection of Mineral Resources, 7, p. 39-44.
19. Sherman, S. I., et al. (1992) , Faulting in the Lithosphere: Shear Zones, 258 pp., Nauka, Novosibirsk.
20. Zabrodin, V. Yu., O. V. Ryas, G. Z. Gilmanova (2015) , Fault Tectonics of the Russian Far East Mainland, 132 pp., Dal'nauka, Vladivostok.
21. Zubkov, A. V. (2016) , The low of natural stress formation of the Earth's crust, Lithosphere, no. 5, p. 146-151.